- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
- Compatible with Contact SLR Aero handlebar
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
Shimano's Di2 electric drivetrain takes shifting to the next level. Two Di2 Battery Chargers are available. Choose the model designed for your system's battery. An additional power cable is required for the external-style battery charger (sold separately). These chargers fully charge the battery in 90 minutes.
The Wolf Tooth ReMote is a significant lever upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote solves many of the functional problems that come with other dropper lever designs. - Includes barrel adjuster for on-the-fly changes - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the mount in the event of a crash - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware - Integrates with SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X clamp-equipped brake levers for better ergonomics
The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile, tooled alternative to Maxle Lite. - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
Replacement cartridge for Contact Switch & Contact Switch S dropper posts. - Fits: Giant Contact Switch Post- Gen 1 (2018+)
- Lightweight sprung-type chain tensioner replaces derailleur for running a 1-Speed drivetrain on a vertical dropout frame - Variable tension and position (Can be used on rigid frames or suspension frames with varying chain length) - Supplied with 2 springs to provide pull-Up or push-down function - Superlight CNC machined alloy body, pivot bolt and sealed bearing pulley - Steel no-jump guide cage
$39.99 - $44.99
This is the correct plug-and-play wire for Shimano's E-Tube Di2 electric-shifting systems. It comes in sixteen different lengths, so choose the one(s) that's right for your Di2 E-Tube wiring configuration.
- Bargain priced tensioner for turning a geared bike into a single speed - Fixed position aluminum arm with quiet rubber sealed bearing pulley - Mounts in place of derailleur
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
Features - Replacement saddle clamp for pre 2016 Contact Switch seatposts - Available in 7mm for alloy rails or 9mm for carbon rails - Clamps seat rails to seatpost
Alloy shaft converts threaded forks to work with clamp on threadless Ahead-type stems. - Fits all models of threadless stems with 1-1/8 steerer clamp
Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
- Length: 8 mm, 5.5 mm - Material: Steel - Type: Hex - Set of 4 x 2
Power Links provide tool free chain assembly. - 8-speed width: 7.1mm - 9-speed width: 6.8mm - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: Yes
Page 1 of 1