- Made of resistant plastic - Fits all frames - Blade width: from 50 to 70mm
- Made of highly resistant polypropylene - Rear: Mount fits seat posts Ø 25 – 32 mm; 47 to 60 mm blade width; Reflective strip; 125g - Front: Downtube installation w/ elastomeric straps; 60 to 80 mm blade width; 62g
- Light and discreet saddle mounted mudguard for bikes with up to 38mm tires - Double lock mounting system: easy on, easy off & stable - Only 55g
- Fits tubes from Ø27 to Ø35 - Fits V-Brakes and bikes with suspension - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard. - For an extra secure mounting of the rear mudguard we also offer a Ø 3 mm stainless steel U-stay - The rear mudguard offers the best protection by covering almost the entire wheel. - Material: polypropylene - 100% recyclable material - Reflective safety stickers - Mounting Kit Included
- Fits tubes from Ø27 to 35mm - Fits 26" to 28" wheels - Two width options: 51mm and 46mm - Front mudguard compatible with disc brakes or V-Brake, and suspension or rigid bikes - Expander range on front and rear for perfect fitting - Adjustable L shape steel bracket for rear and front mudguard - For an extra secure mounting of the rear mudguard we also offer a Ø 3 mm stainless steel U-stay - Mounting kit included
Giant's Arc Fenders features a v-shape drainer that helps remove mud and water efficiently so you stay dry. They easily mount with a front and rear quick-release and, with the single-arm stay mount, they're a stylish addition to your bike. Plus, they're made from a super lightweight poly-carbonate material for long-lasting protection from nasty weather.
Features - Compatible with common wheel and tire sizes - Helps keep the back side of suspension fork bridges clean - Multi-color Giant logo sticker pack included
- Designed for compatibility with the Giant Defy Aluxx and Liv Avail Aluxx bikes - Quickly adjust gap between fender and tire - Tool-Free universal mounting system - Full coverage protection
- UniClip accessory mount system allows mounting both the fender and taillight at the same time for optimal visibility while riding. - Quickly mount design; no tools required. - Uniclip saddle mount included.
- Made of resistant chromoplastic - Stainless steel bracket and stays - Pre-assembled for fast and easy installation
- Technopolymer construction - Durable and weatherproof material - Fits most forks - Zip ties included
A simple yet effective alloy adapter that facilitates the mounting of traditional fenders to bicycles equipped with disc brakes. CONSTRUCTION • Lightweight aluminum MOUNTING SYSTEM • Mount to eyelets ADDED BENEFIT • A quick, easy and relatively inexpensive solution to make fenders fit • Sold as a pair
Page 1 of 1