Tacx NEO 2T with pre-installed Shimano/SRAM 9-11 Body. A cassette is not included. You will need a cassette of the same type and speed as your bike.
THE PINNACLE OF INDOOR TRAINING, RAISED EVEN HIGHER
With an improved design and revamped components, the NEO 2T Smart trainer provides a more immersive experience, measures total power and left/right balance, and more.
- Reduced vibrations mean a quieter ride. So go ahead, really let loose.
- You care a lot. So we measure a lot. Like power and cadence to within 1% accuracy.
- Are you balanced? See your left/right leg power balance on your app or Edge® bike computer
- It’s the closest thing to riding outdoors you’ll ever find indoors.
- You don’t have to miss the feel of the road. It’s right here.
Experience Complete Immersion
THE SOUND OF SILENCE
Redesigned magnets have significantly reduced the internal air displacement and vibrations, resulting in a remarkably silent trainer.
A MORE COMFORTABLE RIDE
NEO 2T Smart reacts instantly to speed or incline changes and allows for movement to the left and right while cycling, following the natural course of your body.
To simulate an outdoor ride indoors, dynamic inertia controls mass inertia and compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel more realistic.
ADD MORE REALISTIC MOTION
To complement the left-to-right movement of your NEO 2T trainer, snap on a pair of motion plates (sold separately) to allow more realistic multidirectional movement. Adopt a more natural position, and train even more effectively.
This feature works with Tacx software or the Zwift app to make the trainer vibrate and simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel.
When connected to an external power source, descent simulation accurately simulates a downhill drive.
Get the ultimate indoor training tools.
NEO 2T Smart features a new motor design that delivers more power at low speeds, resulting in a highly improved ride feel during a climb or acceleration.
READY TO SPRINT
32 integrated neodymium magnets allow for a high brake force and high power levels. NEO 2T Smart ensures maximum stability, even during explosive sprints, up to 2,200 watts.
Get the most out of your intense workouts by training on realistically simulated inclines up to a 25% gradient.
ACCURATE AND RELIABLE
Keep track of your performance and progress with reliable, consistent measurements — no calibration needed. That includes power, speed and cadence, measured accurately within 1%.
It's fully connected, so you can train your way.
NEO 2T Smart communicates via BLUETOOTH® Smart technology and ANT+® FE-C protocol, so it works with a number of popular training apps such as TrainerRoad and Zwift.
ABLE TO STAND ALONE
You can opt to use the trainer in stand-alone mode. When not connected, it will simulate a flat road; the faster you ride, the higher the resistance.
Connect NEO 2T Smart to multiple devices simultaneously, so you can enjoy Tacx software and track your performance on your Garmin bike computer at the same time.
TACX TRAINING SOFTWARE
Enjoy a library filled with more than 100 high-quality, real-life videos that let you experience the rush of riding the steep hills of the Alps or the cobblestone roads of Milan.
TACX TRAINING PLANS
Take advantage of structured training plans, designed for your fitness level to help you meet your goals. Race live opponents, upload GPS data, ride with 3-D maps and more.
- DIMENSION: 22.6" x 29.5" (575 x 750 mm)
- HEIGHT: 21.7" (55 cm)
- WEIGHT: 47.4 lbs (21.5 kg)
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- CONTROL BY: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ bike computers, stand-alone, computer connection via ANT+ antenna
- READ OUT ON: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
- CONNECTION INDICATOR (ANT+/BLUETOOTH): 2 LEDs
- POWER INDICATOR: Multicolor LED, spot on floor
Indoor Training Features
- MAGNETS: 32 neodymium magnets
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT: 110-240 Volts
- Shimano/SRAM 9 to 11 speed compatible
- Campagnolo (compatible, requires special cassette body)
- SRAM 12 speed/XDR (compatible, requires special cassette body)
- Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+
- Direct Drive quick release axle (130 mm/135 mm X 5 mm) for bikes with quick-release axle
- Thru-axle end caps (142 mm/148 mm X 12 mm) for bikes with thru-axle
- MAX POWER: 2200 Watt
- MAX INCLINE: 25%
- SIMULATION OF DESCENT: Yes
- MAX TORQUE: 88 Nm
- MAX BRAKE FORCE: 260 N
- FLYWHEEL: Virtual
- MASS INERTIA: Variable to 275.6 lbs (125 kg)
- CALIBRATION: No calibration needed
- OUTPUT: Speed, cadence, power
- ACCURACY: <1%